Below you’ll find links for New York Finger Lakes vacation attractions, events, and more near Vintage Gardens Bed & Breakfast. For more information on monthly and seasonal events during your stay, feel free to contact us. We would be glad to help arrange your visit to the area.
Things to Do in the New York Finger Lakes Region
History, Waterfalls, Lakes, Eire Canal, Food & Wine … and … Fun!
There is always something to do in the NY Finger Lakes Region. Gear up and enjoy the outdoors!
- Seneca Lake Country Club
- Silver Creek Golf Course
- Geneva Country Club
- Lakeside Country Club
- Wayne Hills Country Club
- Ravenwood Golf Club
Hunting & Fishing
- Whispering Pines Hideaway
- Seneca Lake Fishing
Snow & Skiing
Check out the beautiful gardens in the Finger Lakes area
- Hill Cumorah Visitors Center and Historic Sites of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Arcadia Historical Museum
- Hoffman Clock Museum
- Corning Museum of Glass
- National Women’s Hall of Fame
- Foster Cottage Museum
- Prouty-Chew House
- Galen Historical Society
- Rockwell Museum of Western Art
- Glenn Curtiss Museum Hammondsport
- Rose Hill Mansion
- The Heritage Project, Inc.
- Waterloo Memorial Day Museum
- Wayne County Old Jail Museum
- Women’s Rights National Historical Park Visitor Center